The Privilege Card is our way of saying “thank you” to everyone who has supported us over the years.
Holders of a BT Privilege Card unlock a world of privileges! Enjoy discounts and savings at our merchant partners.
We know that money – or lack of – can get in the way of enjoying ourselves. With the BT Card we want you to let loose and be able to save money whilst getting the most out of life!
How much does the card cost?
For only RM10.00
What are the subscription fees?
NOTHING! Once you buy, you’re a member for life! No hidden fees/surcharges – lifetime access!
Sounds good! Where do I buy your BorneoTalk privilege card?
You can pick it up at our head office:
Bumi Serasi Office – 242E Jalan Green, Lorong 3, 93150 Kuching
Do I need to register the card?
Nope! Nothing like that needed – the card is usable upon purchase.
How do I use the card?
Just flash the card when making a purchase at one of our partnered merchants.
P.S. Because there’s no electronic registration process, you need to carry your card with you and show it for the discount to apply! Our tip: keep it in your wallet and show when the discount is available.
Where can I find a full list of your vendors under the privilege card?
Head over to our BT Card section for the full list of more than 150 vendors partnered with our privilege card scheme!
Is your vendor list final or are you adding more?
We are always on the lookout for more partners to join the card. Not to worry if you bought the card a year ago or just 5 minutes ago; all discounts offered by past, present and future merchant partners will still apply.
What is so special about BorneoTalk?
BorneoTalk is a community magazine that survives only because of its readers – that makes YOU special!
We bring the latest news and most interesting content about everything happening Borneo, at no cost to our readers. It has been distributed free of charge and we don’t aim to change that any time soon!
We’re constantly growing and aim to improve our services to stay relevant and interesting! Feedback is always welcome and shapes where our magazine is heading!
Are your magazines REALLY free? What’s the catch?
Sorry to disappoint, but there is no catch! Our magazines are and have always been free and always will be!
Great! Where can I pick up a copy?
We distribute our magazines over a wide range of Sarawak! You can pick up a copy from various locations:
- Tourism Malaysia Ofﬁces – throughout Malaysia
- Airports – Kuching, Sibu, Miri, Bintulu
- Swinburne University
- Library – Pustaka Negeri Sarawak
- Restaurants – Pizza Hut Restaurants – throughout Sarawak, Cahaya Restaurant – Kuching, Yeow Kee Kopitiam – Kuching, Coffee Bean – Kuching outlets, Starbucks – Kuching outlets, Kenny Rogers – Kuching outlets, Howdy Grillhouse, Kuching, Bing’s – Kuching outlets, Desert Master – Miri, Little Italy Restaurant – Sabah
- Major Hotels – Merdeka Palace Hotel & Suites – Kuching, The Waterfront Hotel – Kuching, 56 Hotel – Kuching, Dorset Boutique Hotel – Kuching, Lot 10 Boutique Hotel – Kuching, Tanahmas Hotel – Sibu, Li Hua Hotel & Medan Hotel – Sibu, Imperial Hotel – Kuching & Miri, Imperial Palace Hotel – Miri, Meritz Hotel – Miri, Eastwood Valley – Miri, Samalaju Resort Hotel – Bintulu, Metro 360 Hotel – KL
- Hospitals – Kuching Specialist Centre (KPJ), KPJ Sibu Specialist Medical Centre
- Popular Bookstore – CityOne Megamall – Kuching, Tun Jugah Shopping Mall – Kuching, BDC Everrise – Kuching, Boulevard Shopping Mall – Kuching, Delta Mall – Sibu, Parkcity Mall – Bintulu, Bintang Megamall – Miri
- Bumi Serasi Office – 242E Jalan Green, Lorong 3, 93150 Kuching
- Express Air Ofﬁces – Indonesia (Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta & Pontianak), Malaysia (Kuching)
- Indonesia Tourism Visitor’s Information Counter – Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta & Pontianak
How often do you release new issues?
We release new issues quarterly. That’s four different issues for you all to enjoy annually!
I’m interested in advertising with you. Where do I go to find out more info?
To discuss further regarding advertising with us, please fill out an enquiry form.
Is there are e-magazine I can download? I prefer soft copy.
Definitely! You can download our latest edition, or previous issues here.