With Ramadan 2021 starting tomorrow, some of us are already searching for sungkei or iftar options. Some of them include hotel buffets!
Whether you are fasting for the holy month, or a non-Muslim who simply wish to enjoy the flavourful feasts of local and international cuisines during Ramadan 2021, these hotels in Sarawak have prepared something special for sungkei or breaking of fast this year!
‘Sungkei Di Rumah’ @ Grand Margherita Hotel Kuching
This year, Grand Margherita Hotel returns with its ‘Sungkei Di Rumah’ buffet. Freshly prepared on-demand, this set will be delivered to your home.
‘Sungkei Di Rumah’ lets you explore the diverse and rich flavours of well-loved dishes this Ramadan.
There are three packages to choose from (enough for 5-6 pax), each with different servings. Be spoilt for choices with dishes like Nasi Biryani, Signature Bubur Pedas, Sambal Udang dengan Petai, Rendang Daging, Sup Kambing Berempah and so much more!
To get a gist of what you’ll be getting, check out last year’s ‘Sungkei Di Rumah’:
You can also get a 3kg Kambing Golek, served with roasted potatoes, black pepper sauce, chilli soy sauce and black pepper sauce at RM395nett.
In-app price (SAVE 20%) for early birds:
– Package A: RM200 (originally priced at RM250)
– Package B: RM224 (originally priced at RM280)
– Package C: RM240 (originally priced at RM300)
– Kambing Golek: RM316 (originally priced at RM395)
• Early bird price is valid from 1st-11th April 2021.
• Delivery begins from 13th-12th May 2021
Buy from HERE and earn points.
For more details, contact Orchid Garden at +60 82 531 111 ext. 1196 /1109.
Original Macam-Macam Ada Ramadan dinner @ Grand Margherita Hotel Kuching
Alternatively, you may bring your loved ones to the hotel’s Orchid Garden & Poolside Pavilion for a “berbuka puasa” dinner in a relaxing ambiance with amazing views and the cooling open air breeze.
Choose from a huge variety of local dishes, bbq meats and seafood, roast lamb, various local and international salads, Arab, Indian and oriental dishes and an assortment of desserts.
All presented with strict SOP put in place to ensure everyone’s safety while they enjoy their iftar dinner.
Bookings can be made at https://bit.ly/3sxS7E5 or by calling +60 82 532 111 extension 1196 / 1158 for more information.
Sungkei Ria @ Riverside Majestic, Kuching
Riverside Majestic Hotel is dishing up delicious menus this Holy fasting month, in its Sungkei Ria Ramadan sets and a la carte meals:
- Sungkei Ria Shopping List (Ala Carte): This “shopping list” is perfect for those who prefer to have specific items only for their buka puasa meal. Choose from a variety of porridges and soups; poultry dishes; lamb, oxtail and beef dishes; fish and prawn dishes; as well as vegetable dishes. Prices range from RM31nett to RM99nett. There is an RM10 delivery charge, or you can get free delivery for orders of RM100 and above.
- Sungkei Ria Set Menu: Their complete set menus are perfect for 10 pax. Choose from their Bulan Keberkahan menu at RM580nett or Bulan Jihad dan Kemenangan menu at RM690nett. Both menus comes with moreh, appetisers, main dishes and dessert.
- Sungkei Ria Western Set: Their Western set menus include the RM138nett Texas Platter (lamb chop, spare ribs, beef steaks, chicken quarters, beef chorizo and jumbo chicken sausages served with sauces and sides), the RM138nett Manhattan Seafood (chilli mussels, cold prawns, breaded chunky red snapper fillet and fritto calamari served with sauces and sides) and the RM108nett Farms Chicken Baskets (breaded chicken fingers, deep fried chicken wings and grilled boneless chicken quarters serviced with French fries and mixed salad).
All packages are available for delivery and self-pickup at the hotel’s Astana Wing main entrance from now to May 12, 2021. Delivery time is from 3pm to 6.30pm daily.
Delivery areas are within 10km radius of Riverside Majestic Hotel Astana Wing only. Bookings are to be made one day in advance before delivery or pick-up time.
For more info, click on the following Insiders Club link:
- Sungkei Ria Shopping List (Ala-Carte): https://bit.ly/3uuBdH3
- Sungkei Ria Set Menu: https://bit.ly/3rXFCAo
- Sungkei Ria Western Set: https://bit.ly/3msJ3OM
Jom Makan Set Dinner @ Imperial Hotel Kuching
Enjoy sungkei with a difference at Imperial Hotel Kuching this Ramadan. Instead of a buffet dinner as usual, the hotel this year serves up its iftar meal from their kitchen straight to your table.
There are three packages to choose from (RM99 for 2 pax, RM138 for 3 pax and RM168 for 4 pax), each offering delicious local cuisine that are perfect for a Sarawak-style Ramadan dinner. Prior booking is required.
Earn double points when you purchase your Jom Makan set dinner via the hotel’s One Imperial Rewards mobile app: http://oneimperial.helloloyalty.io/
Ramadan Take Away Menu @ Tanahmas The Sibu Hotel
Tanahmas The Sibu Hotel is offering Sibu residents its Ramadan Take Away Menu, which is available from its Peppers dining outlet. Its menu offers mouth-watering dishes priced at RM50 or RM70 (per 1kg or 2kg), depending on which dish(es) you pick – French beef stew, daging masak hitam, daging rendang, lamb curry, roasted Italian lamb, kari ayam, ayam panggang, ayam masak merah and sambal sotong.
Tanahmas The Sibu Hotel’s Ramadan Take Away Menu is available from 10am to 9pm daily throughout Ramadan. Please make your order one day in advance.
For reservations or more enquirers, call +60 84 333 188 ext 223 or 210.