After a year of postponement due to the inevitable global pandemic, the inaugural ITB India is finally happening soon, and BorneoTalk is proud to be a part of this prestigious international event as one of its official media partners.
Taking place from Apr 7-9, this three-day B2B tourism and travel trade fair will go entirely virtual via ITB Community in Asia – a one-of-a-kind, 24-hour platform for trade professionals to share and discuss on current and comprehensive insights on today’s travel market.
ITB India is the perfect platform to build rapport and connect with over 80 top speakers, some 200 international exhibitors and more than 400 Indian and South Asian buyers expected to attend this event.
Themed ‘Rebuilding Travel’, the all-virtual event will bring top leaders and industry experts together to share ideas on the future of the Indian and South Asian travel markets. The topics that will be covered range from Travel Recovery across MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions), Corporate, Leisure Travel and Travel Technology.
Kicking off the conference are two keynote speeches, delivered by two indomitable names in the industry – Rohit Kapoor, CEO, India & South Asia, OYO and Abraham Alapatt, President & Group Head, Marketing, Service Quality, Value Added Services & Innovation, Thomas Cook India. Others to look out for at ITB India are:
- Amanpreet Bajaj, Country Manager – India, Southeast Asia, Hong Kong & Taiwan, Airbnb
- Ritu Mehrotra, Country Manager, India, Sri Lanka & Maldives, Booking.com
- Daniel D’souza, President & Country Head, Leisure, SOTC Travel
Speakers from the National Tourist Offices include:
- Yusuke Yamamoto, Executive Director, Japan National Tourism Organisation (JNTO)
- Iyad Rasbey, Executive Director, Destination Tourism Development & MICE, Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA)
- Sisa Ntshona, CEO, South African Tourism
- Kimarli Fernando, Chairperson, Sri Lanka Tourism
- Steven Dixon, Regional Trade Marketing Manager Asia, Tourism New Zealand
- Luís Araújo, President, VisitPortugal (Turismo de Portugal).
To view the full conference programme, click HERE.
Why should you attend ITB India 2021?
Ranked the second largest outbound market in Asia and the 8th largest travel market in the world, India is one of the fastest-growing markets for travel. Hence, it goes without saying that ITB India is a key travel industry leader for international exhibitors from various segments of leisure, corporate, travel, technology, and MICE.
By attending this prestigious event, you’ll get access to high-quality conferences and on-demand videos from industry experts. Some key privileges of this event include:
- Business Matching – Live platform to exchange business contacts and schedule virtual appointments. Delegates can benefit from business appointment via social video and messaging functions.
- Conference – A robust line-up of key industry speakers with thought-providing insights or showcases of innovative technology and solutions.
- Supplier Directory – A comprehensive view of all suppliers, such as company profiles, product resources and downloadable articles.
- On-demand Videos – All attendees will be entitled to exclusive videos from virtual events or industry contributors.
How to participate in ITB India 2021
BorneoTalk is honoured to be the only Malaysian Media Partner of ITB India 2021.